Ok! This is the first time I’ve posted a spell that I’ve written myself, so an improvements, advice and criticisms would be appreciated!
The way I work is very experimental as I just use whatever I have lying around my cupboards.
Ok! We’ve all had a moment where we’ve reaalllyy wanted to secure that item on eBay so that you win it, and for the price you want. This was the idea behind this spell! I used:
- A jar
- Paper & pens in any of these colours: green, gold, yellow
- Marker pen for writing on the jar
What I did:
- Wrote the exact name, word for word, of the item I wanted to win on the paper
- Wrote my signature on the back, and wrote my ebay username to make it mine
- Put the paper in the jar with the basil and pennies (when I use pennies in spells I try to find one that was minted my birthyear, this current year, or find the shiniest one I have to make it ‘lucky’ :D)
- Whilst doing that, focus your intent, picture yourself winning the item
- Now, take the marker and draw notches on the jar, next to the notches write amounts of money. Stop at the highest amount you are willing to bid (my notches went from £33 to £48 as that was the highest I was willing to pay)
- Think of a chant/rhyme/song/words that fit your intent, something along the lines of making this item yours, and willing the bid to go no higher than your chosen amount. You can call upon your deitie(s) here.
- As you say this chant, fill the jar with the water up to your desired notch and visualise yourself winning the bid, holding the item etc
- Put on the lid, give it one final charge with your intent, give it a shake et voila!
If you try this, let me know if you have any success with it!
If you feel like this spell needs improving, let me know!
Thanks and happy bidding!